The Nominations are in for the 14th Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award program! These nominations will be judged by an independent panel of judges. Winners will be announced at the annual banquet to be held on Thursday, May 4, 2017 at the Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center in Madison. Information on the banquet can be found in the article in the right column of this website.
- Bemis Manufacturing Company, Sheboygan Falls
- Brakebush Brothers, Inc., Westfield
- Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc., Windsor
- County Materials Corporation, Marathon
- Dave Jones, Inc., Madison
- Fisher Barton, Inc., Watertown
- Hunzinger Construction Company, Brookfield
- Hydro-Thermal Corporation, Waukesha
- Kayser Automotive Group, Madison
- Masters Gallery Foods, Inc., Plymouth
- Park Bank, Madison
- Riley Construction, Kenosha
- Shorewest, REALTORS, Brookfield
- Stoughton Trailers LLC, Stoughton
- ANiU Salon & Spa, Middleton
- Central Storage & Warehouse Co., Inc., Madison
- Crave Brothers Farm and Farmstead Cheese, Waterloo
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc., Grafton
- Frank Productions, Inc., Madison
- Meffert Oil Company, Inc., Waunakee
- Mill Haven Foods, New Lisbon
- Reynolds Transfer & Storage, Inc., Madison
- Union Bank & Trust Company, Evansville
- Artesan Fruit, Madison
- Build-A-Bow, LLC, Racine
- Impact Virtual Services, Madison
- Kowal Investment Group, LLC, Waukesha
- Qual Line Fence Corporation, Waunakee
- Sondel Family Veterinary Clinic, Madison
- The UPS Stores of Middleton/Shorewood Hills, Middleton
- Wiedenbeck, Inc., Monona
Where are They From?
Tom Farley to Provide Keynote
We are thrilled to announce that our Keynote Speaker this year is New York Times Best Selling Author, Tom Farley. Tom will share stories of his family's enterprises, and his experience as the head of the Chris Farley Foundation.
Tom is the brother of the late actor and comedian Chris Farley, who died in 1997 as a result of substance abuse. From 1999 to 2012, Tom Farley was the founder and president of The Chris Farley Foundation, which used humor to deliver prevention messages to teens and young adults. In 2008 he co-authored the New York Times bestselling book, The Chris Farley Show.
An entertaining, funny and engaging public speaker, Tom is frequently asked to provide his knowledge and experience on substance abuse prevention, non-profit management, and building successful brands. He has been a keynote speaker and presenter at numerous conferences, conducted briefings on Capitol Hill and to state legislative committees and participated as a panelist at two branding conferences on the topic of developing a state brand for Wisconsin.
Tom's family business is currently comedy, as several of his brothers, and his son are professional stand-up comedians and actors. His grandfather and great-uncle were in the paving business until a family dispute sent them in two directions, competing against each other.
Visit the Banquet Registration page HERE.